ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
- ♥ One of the most powerful ingredients in our moisturizer is Aloe Vera, which can hydrate, soften and even heal the skin through its anti-inflammatory properties.
- ♥ It also contains a strong blend of Anti-oxidants, Green Tea and Liopic Acid which all work together to help with exfoliation and stimulation of collagen which ultimately lead to a smoother appearance of the skin.
- ♥ Vitamins A + E help to decrease water lost through the skin barrier as well as conditioning skin, causing the reduction in the number and depth of fine lines and wrinkles.
- ♥ Not only will your skin be soft, hydrated and smooth, you are also protected from UVA and UVB ray with SPF30.
- ♥ Suitable for daily use on all skin types, but especially effective for those with rough, dry and damaged skin.
- ♥ Natural and paraben free formula
Our Magnifique SPF & Peptides moisturizer is a lightweight facial moisturizer. It helps protect the skin from the damaging effects of the sun’s UVA and UVB rays and leaves it feeling soothed, hydrated and more firm.
♥ Aloe Vera: Helps to hydrate, soften, heal the skin as well as have anti-inflammatory properties.
♥ Green Tea Extract: Anti-oxidant, helps restore, protect and heal the skin.
♥ Rice Peptides: Helps tighten and firming of the skin.
♥ Acetyl Hexapeptide-3: Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
♥ Retinyl Palmitate: Anti-oxidant, Vitamin A, helps to condition the skin. Helps to reduce the number and depth of fine lines and wrinkles.
♥ Tocopheryl Acetate: Anti-oxidant, Vitamin E, helps to reduce transepidermal water loss thereby improving the appearance of rough, dry and damaged skin.
♥ Lipoic Acid: Helps with exfoliation and stimulation of collagen which may lead to a smoother appearance of the skin.
♥ Thermus Thermophillus Ferment: Helps fight effectively against photo-ageing.
Directions of use:
Dispense one pump onto fingertips and apply to clean, toned skin. Smooth over entire face, focusing on wrinkle-prone areas.
Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Isocetyl Stearate, Sorbitol, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Potassium Sorbate, Thioctic Acid, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camillia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylisothiazolinone.
You may return most new, unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund.
You should expect to receive your refund within three weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. All returned products must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We do not accept returns without an RMA. To obtain an RMA, call us at 1-646-801-2942 and supply your eight-digit order number, whether the product is opened or unopened, and reason for return. Please use base, non express shipping from a shipping company that can track packages. We are not responsible for lost or stolen merchandise. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We ship only to the US, Canada and Colombia. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, there will be an additional $20 shipping for international orders.