Shipping Procedures and Policies
La Fontaine Cosmetics strives for excellent customer service. We strive to ship all orders within 2-5 days from the time the order is placed.
- While La Fontaine Cosmetics strives to maintain it’s 2-5 day average time-to-ship we make no guarantees and will accept no liability nor honor any claim towards ruminative action stemming from a longer than average time-to-ship. (Time-to-ship refers to the time period between the order placement and the handing of the product over to the carrier for transport.)
- La Fontaine Cosmetics will ship to any physical address in the US, Canada or Europe. La Fontaine Cosmetics will not ship outside of these areas at this time. Each package is registered and has a corresponding tracking code, supplied in your customer account.
- Every shipment from La Fontaine Cosmetics is insured up to the full purchase price. For shipping damage, customers should file claim to their carrier immediately. Any discrepancy, including wrong items or missing items, should be reported to LFC within 24 hours. All packages will be shipped within 7 business days. It is La Fontaine Cosmetics’s responsibility to pursue any claim with the carrier. Please note that this is only applicable to the original shipment from La Fontaine Cosmetics to the customer and not for subsequent shipments for returns or repair.
- All ship times are counted in business days only and correspond with those of USPS our preferred carrier. La Fontaine Cosmetics honors all holidays honored by our preferred carrier and follows a M-F work week.
- For information on returns and warranty information please visit out Returns Policy page.
- Because of the nature of the Internet, online ordering your purchase from LFC acknowledges that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; LFC has no control over these charges, nor can LFC predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
It is the responsibility of each customer to know the specific customs rules, fees and import rules that apply to them. The customer is solely responsible for any taxes, fees, seizures or penalties associated with an order.