All products sold by La Fontaine Cosmetics (LFC) are brand new and are manufactured to meet the highest industry standards. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. For shipping damage, customers should file claim to their carrier immediately. Any discrepancy, including wrong items or missing items, should be reported to LFC within 24 hours. All packages will be shipped within 7 business days. Because of the nature of the Internet, online ordering your purchase from LFC acknowledges that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions. All brands and product names mentioned are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
LFC Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Policy
- All order changes or cancellations should be reported prior to shipping and by phone on 1-646-783-2745 or email@example.com
- Brand name items may be returned for a replacement or a complete refund.
- Generic items may be returned for replacement only.
- All returned parts may be subject to quality, operation, and/or performance tests by LFC testing facility or by a third party authorized by LFC. Upon the explained test(s) results, nondefective generic items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Defective return does not include returns for incompatibility.
- LFC reserves the right to replace defective parts or to issue a refund if LFC sees more fit.
- All products, unless otherwise stated, are covered by their respective manufacturer's warranties. Within thirty (30) days, we will repair or replace, at our sole discretion, any product that is deemed defective. After 30 days, the manufacturer's warranty process must be followed.
- All returns require prior authorization and must be returned in the original packing with all disks, cables, accessories, and documentation, including manuals, warranties, and a copy of original purchase invoice. To request a Return Merchandise Authorization, call (646-783-2745), obtain an RMA number, and clearly write the number on both the invoice copy enclosed with the returned merchandise and on the packing from outside. Please keep the RMA number and reference it when calling to check on the status of your return. All calls requesting RMA should be in the time designed for them (10:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday EST, excluding the national and religious holidays). Incomplete or unauthorized returns will be refused and will be returned to you.
- After receiving an RMA, your return will be sent to: La Fontaine Cosmetics, C/O Ironlinx Returns, 578 Rosedale Rd Ste 27, Kennett Square, PA 19348
- For other correspondence, please mail to La Fontaine Cosmetics, PO Box 692, Forked River, NJ 08731
What This Warranty Does Not Cover
This warranty does not cover: installation or service of product; conditions resulting from consumer mishandling such as improper maintenance or misuse, abuse, accident, or alteration; all plastic surfaces and all other exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal use; products which have had the serial number removed or made illegible; products rented to others.
Limits and Exclusions
There are no expressed or implied warranties except as listed above. LFC shall not be liable for special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect damages for personal injury, loss of goodwill, profits or revenue, loss of use from this product or any associated equipment, cost of substitute equipment, downtime cost, loss of data, programs or business information, or any other losses, or claims of any party dealing with buyers from such damages, resulting from the use of or inability to use this product or arising from breach of warranty or contract, negligence, or any other legal theory. All expressed and implied warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the applicable warranty period set forth above.
State and Provincial Law Rights
Some states and provincial laws do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion of warranty in certain situations, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary, from state to state and from province to province.
Cosmetics RMA Policy
We can only accept unopened cosmetics for return within 7 days of the purchase date. Defective merchandise may be exchanged for the same item.
- All returned products must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We do not accept returns without an RMA. To obtain an RMA, call us at 1-646-801-2942 and supply your eight-digit order number, whether the product is opened or unopened, and reason for return
If the product is defective or damaged, please tell us if you want an exchange for the same product
- Once you have an RMA, ship the product back to us with a copy of your original invoice. You'll need to cover the cost of shipping, unless given alternative instruction from an authorized Returns Representative. Please use base, non express shipping from a shipping company that can track packages. We are not responsible for lost or stolen merchandise.
- When your return has been received and processed, we will credit your account or ship you a new copy of your software. Any items marked "Back-ordered" are temporarily out of stock. We will ship them to you immediately when they are available.